Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Alkmaar & surroundings

White tree.
They are so cute, I know. ;)
What I love most. :P
Red tulips beside the canal.
Enjoy the slience...:)
Poneys and tulips.
Fields of tulips in Tuitjenhorn, 12 km up North from Alkmaar.
Tulips ready to be offered.
Colorful post cards just around the corner.
Flowers in the shopping center.
The cat I am always petting on my way to the market. Love her as she is "nazli" (spoiled) just as someone I know! :P
Beautiful indigo behind my house, how could I miss that one, could I?
My favorite toy store has a truck! :P
A bush, green that is.
Blooming of trees seen upside down. :)
Close up.
Drawings on the pavement.
A windmill in Alkmaar, picture taken while I was in a bus trying all my best to keep the camera steady, you don't wanna know how bus drivers drive in here. :P
Idem. :)

2 comments:

Alina said...

OMG, you so have to take me to each place you posted photos of :) Simply beautiful!

Beatrice said...

I will, that is a promise. ;)

ps:
Can you bike? It is mandatory, hahaha.