Thursday, January 12, 2006

Sile, my other side of the Black Sea

Sile is a small town on the coast of the Black Sea. It's an hour's drive from Istanbul and this is where K's parents live. We payed them a visit and on our second day there, we went for a walk in the marina.This was a playgroung where K and I decided to remember how it felt to be a kid. So we dried the swings and everything else :)
As you can see, the sky was pretty clear that day and it was also quite warm. This was my second time to see the sea during winter. Same see, but from different sides, after an about 14 years gap...




The view was indeed breath-taking...I would go back there anytime!

3 comments:

Me said...

I just love the sea !!! And the colours of the swings and stuff in the first photo... awesome...

Alina said...

Yeah, I love it as well. It has this gift of always calming me, making me feel better or if there's somehting I keep trapped inside, I can finally let it out. It should be able to do all that, in the end, I am Aries, which is Fire, so it is only logical to be cooled down by the sea...

The swings, yeah, K and I loved them a bit too much :D They instantly turned us into kids.

Unknown said...

OMG, Romania looks really wonderful.